Sunday, July 21, 2013

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Drumming Bear Push Toy

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Drumming Bear Push ToyThe most adorable push toy. It fits great into a little palm and is easy to operate. Best of all, even though it produces enough noise to make the toy interesting, it is not overwhelming, like many other toys.

I think that the wheels should be able to turn in both directions. They can only turn if the toy is pushed along, not when pulled. Since the toy is called "Drumming Bear Push Toy", I shouldn't be surprised, but I think my son would like to play with it more if the wheels rolled easier, and in both directions. I bought this for my son's 1st birthday with the idea that it would help balance him as he learns how to walk. Nice solid construction. I like these solid wood toys over the plastic ones. We've had it for a few weeks; my son is walking now and prefers to carry the toy over his shoulder, so we have to watch out for that...at least he likes it. :)

Buy Melissa & Doug Deluxe Drumming Bear Push Toy Now

We bought this toy for my son's first birthday. He had a very hard time making it work, and so did we! It was very hard to push, and the wooden pieces that are supposed to graze each other just enough to make the bear drum overlapped and got stuck nearly every time it rotated. Eventually, after many, many frustrated tries, we shaved down the wood pieces and now it works as it should. Very disappointed and would not recommend this purchase. Much better off with the Plan Walk 'n' Roller, which he LOVES and uses all the time.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Deluxe Drumming Bear Push Toy Here

I have a 23 month old baby, and I wasn't that impressed with the Melissa and Doug Drumming bear push toy.

The bear doesn't beat its drum and twists from side to side as it was described, or at least it's not that noticeable when it does.

The push handle is not as long as the one from plan toys walk N roll push toy, or like the one from fisher price corn popper push toy. My overall rating is 3 beacause I was expecting more from this toy. However, it's a wooden toy and it's cute. I just wish they would've made the push handle a little longer.

Want Melissa & Doug Deluxe Drumming Bear Push Toy Discount?

I had higher hopes for this toy, but our 14-month old twins aren't all that interested in it. They do pick it up and play with it (like a bat), but I think that is actually somewhat dangerous. I'm putting it away until they are a little older, hoping it will be more interesting then. Right now they don't really grasp the idea of holding it to the floor and pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment