Monday, July 15, 2013

P'kolino Multi-Solution Shape Puzzle

P'kolino Multi-Solution Shape Puzzle - RhombotI rated this puzzle 4 stars overall, only because of all the small pieces and no where to store them.If your like me you have tons of Ziploc baggies,definitely not a major issue!Maybe for the cost of this product it could come in a thin wooden box.

This puzzle is one of the best I've gotten, I love the durability you get with it being made of wood.

It's very difficult to find worthwhile products that your children will show interest in and not get bored with,only to be thrown in the bottom of the toy box.

This puzzle doesn't get old, there are several variations.Not only is this fun but way educational and the kids never even realize it.

Is great for girls and boys,2 and up to 7 years.I will be purchasing more products from P'Kolino, Excellent Job!!!

Our 3 kids love puzzles. That being said, it is hard to find a simple puzzle that kids don't age out of right away. This one solves that problem by adding the interchangeable pieces. Our 4 year old loves that there isn't a "right" way for the rocket to look. She has enjoyed it as much as her younger brother. The puzzle arrived in great shape. We didn't have any trouble with the paint. I wish they could take the creativity aspect to the next level by coloring the reverse sides of the shapes in different colors. I think by doubling the possible combinations this would remain the favorite puzzle for years to come. Although it is very well loved already.

Buy P'kolino Multi-Solution Shape Puzzle Now

I love these puzzles because there is more than one way to put it together. This puzzle has one challenging piece, the blue piece that goes around the mouth has to have a certain side up because one side of the mouth is taller than the other. A very cute puzzle for boys or girls who like robots.

Read Best Reviews of P'kolino Multi-Solution Shape Puzzle Here

I purchased this puzzle last year and my 3 year old still plays with it.She has advanced in play in terms of knowledge of shapes and using perspective in order to achieve a desired result.The puzzle is very sturdy and it is also age appropiate for my 7 year old.I will continue to purchase P'Kolino products, great quality and educational value!

Want P'kolino Multi-Solution Shape Puzzle Discount?

I've bought my son all the P'Kolino Puzzles because they're so unique and durable. He got his first one on his second birthday and is still building them today. I think it effectively helps him negotiate spatial relations and was not as frustrating for him as jigsaw puzzles when his dexterity wasn't that good. There are no other puzzles like these and you can start kids on solo at an early age which I appreciate.

I don't give it 5 stars for two reasons, this time it came with a piece missing. It was just too much work to send it back and everything. Also, they're too expensive. Well made yes, but they should be $10-$12.

No comments:

Post a Comment