Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ziggles

ZigglesI got this toy for my son when he was 4 months old before we went on his first plane ride. The toy kept his fascination for the whole trip and while we were in the car and stroller. He liked manipulating the stretchable links and rattling the balls. Of course it was great to chew on. He stilled played with it through his nineth month.

This was a hand-me-down when I received it from my sister-in-law and it's still in great condition. It was a big hit with my first son (now 3 years old) and my new baby is 4 months and he just loves it. The ball makes a soft bell noise and all the toys flap around when you shake it. It has lots of pieces hanging off of it that make it easy for tiny hands to grab and chew on. It's made of a soft fabric in nice bright colors. A perfect toy.

Buy Ziggles Now

This is a great toy for little ones. My 3 month old loves it. It is easy to hold onto and has many textures, colors and patterns for her to enjoy. It's the only toy to hold her attention so far. Highly recommend./

Read Best Reviews of Ziggles Here

I bought the winkle, also made by manhattan toy, for my son. He absolutely loves it! I thought this looked good. Well, he likes it, but not like the winkel. But my biggest complaint about it is that it can only be surface cleaned. I much prefer the toys that are plastic and can go in my dishwasher or kitchen sink, or the fabric ones that can go straight in to the washing machine. I know it is trivial, but if your child drops stuff as much as mine does, hand washing is an unneeded hassle.

Want Ziggles Discount?

My baby hasn't been interested in this rattle, unless it's hanging from an activity gym. She got it as a gift when she was a couple of weeks old, and now she's five months old. I'd give it less stars, but I think it seems like a great toy well made and engaging for little ones. My daughter just doesn't seem to be that into rattles, unless they make louder chiming noises. Maybe she'll be more interested later I hope! A note of warning: PLEASE DON'T LET YOURSELF GET RIPPED OFF BY PRICE-GOUGING AMAZON SELLERS who appear to be preying on folks who don't know how much childrens' toys normally cost. My cousin paid about $12 plus shipping for this rattle, and I am horrified to find out that a seller on Amazon is charging $43, plus $5 shipping for this item. I've read really bad feedback elsewhere on that seller. Search for this toy and others at the market price elsewhere online if the price seems a little steep. This one's still available at the same place my cousin bought it from.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment