Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Banana Octo Brush, Purple

Baby Banana Octo Brush, Purplemy child loves the Baby Banana toothbrush, it's his favorite teether so I tohught this would be a great addition to his Easter Basket. So far he loves it and it is easy for him to hold at 5 months.

My baby chews on this brush all the time. I love the double brushes on either side of the octopus and two handles for easy gripping. Excellent teether as well.

Buy Baby Banana Octo Brush, Purple Now

just got today and so far my 6 mo. old hasnt been to interested but Momma thinks it pretty cool. We have the nubby light green see through one with a handle and a mouth piece with little bristles and its harder then that, not really that flexible so its sturdy and has some give to it. Lots of different nodules and ridges and a good size for little hands. I think he will like it. Its leg holes will make it possible to attach to rings onto car seat and such. I think this is a good purchase and he will like it. After further review of having this one and the shark one...for some reason my baby much prefers the shark and does not care so much for this one. Bummer, I lost the shark and may order another. Urgh

Read Best Reviews of Baby Banana Octo Brush, Purple Here

My son LOVES this. A lot of other teether toys he gets sick of and doesn't really chew on but he ALWAYS chews on this when I give it to him! It has great texture and is cute too! We love it!

Want Baby Banana Octo Brush, Purple Discount?

My 18 month old still likes to chew on this. The shape makes it easy to hold and when she gets bored with one tentacle she moves to the next. PS the baby on the packaging is a cutie.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment