Sunday, August 4, 2013

12-inch Calin and Tidoo Denim Set

12-inch Calin and Tidoo Denim SetMy daughter wanted me to purchase for her Tidoo doll. She loves this outfit and it fits the doll really well. No complaints here!

I bought several of these outfits for my granddaughter's Corolle 12" baby doll and they are all well made and so cute. Grandma is enjoying buying cute little girl things she didn't get to do with only boys of her own. :-)

Buy 12-inch Calin and Tidoo Denim Set Now

it's a very cute outfit, nice quality. my 3 years old can put it in easily even if it's run small

Read Best Reviews of 12-inch Calin and Tidoo Denim Set Here

It is adorable and very nicely made. My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter was able to put it on and take it off easily.

Want 12-inch Calin and Tidoo Denim Set Discount?

I bought this for my 19 month old granddaughter for Christmas, along with the baby, and doll stroller and accessories kit. She loved it! This particular outfit is similar to how she is dressed, because she's an outdoor girl, and so I believe that it was kind of the icing for set.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment