Sunday, August 4, 2013

Mini-Monster Car

Mini-Monster CarPurchased as 'first car' for our 9 month old. Solid construction. Looks just like the picture, rolls good, will say its very solid and can hurt if dropped on toes. Still, great product for rolling, imaginative play and for teething and chewing on, too.

I bought this car for my baby's nursery. We installed open shelves and I wanted little knick knacks and natural wooden toys to display and this was absolutely perfect.

Although it's pretty tiny (I think the description has it as 3" x 3" ?), it is heavier than it looks. It looks high quality and will be so fun for my baby to roll around when he gets a little older. A fail-proof baby shower gift too it's unique and much more special than so many of the clunky chunks of plastic on the market today. As a neutral-lover, I like the natural, simple look. I will be buying other items from the maker!

Buy Mini-Monster Car Now

I couldn't be happier with this purchase. It is safe, well-made and a great way for my LO to learn about the dynamics of rolling cars for the same price as it would cost me to get a cheap plastic toy. As I am on a budget, I look for affordable ways to give kiddo safe play experiences. Durable & timeless, she can play with this toy for years. Thank you soooo much for making an affordable green toy!

Read Best Reviews of Mini-Monster Car Here

This is the perfect choice for a one-year-old or thereabouts who had little hands and can enjoy running there first wheeled object across the floor. My granddaughter loved it! Whoever created this little car, thank you, because it was the one thing she needed to experience that she didn't yet have...wheels!

Want Mini-Monster Car Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment