Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bkids Floating Frog Bath Time Symphony Bathtub Toy

Bkids Floating Frog Bath Time Symphony Bathtub ToyBought this at the Barnes and Noble store in my area. Thought the idea of music in the tub with these toys was a great idea for my granddaughter. The information regarding what to expect of this toy was not written on the box in english, so I went with what the illustrations showed, which were music notes surrounding the frogs. Since the box was taped shut, I couldn't inspect the contents, but still purchased it because of the picture on the box. Not much going for this toy. Cute, but basically they just float in the water, and if you tap the heads, a whistle emits. Though I purchased it at Barnes and Noble for a lower price than what Amazon has, I don't think this product delivers enough for even the lower price.

My son does enjoy playing with these little guys in the tub, but not for the music. The music "notes" can barely be heard with gentle tapping, but if you tap them hard enough to hear a louder noise, they tip over. Once water gets inside the tubes, you have to shake the water out for any sound to come out again. As the title says, they are a good basic bath toy: easy for small hands to hold, my son loves the facial expressions on the frogs, and they float on the top of the water. However, if you wanted them for the music feature, I would look for another product.

Buy Bkids Floating Frog Bath Time Symphony Bathtub Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment