Saturday, August 3, 2013

* SOLIDS SAVVY 3D GEOMETRIC SHAPES

* SOLIDS SAVVY 3D GEOMETRIC SHAPESThe sound quality from these headphones rival studio headphones!! And I'm really not just saying that.

It took some issues to sync them with my laptop because i couldn't find the drivers for them. However after purchasing a bluetooth adapter that came with some nice bluetooth software. (Iconcepts 2.1 Bluetooth Adapter) I was able to not only add these headphones, after entering PIN, but many other bluetooth devices simultaneously.

The mic on it is a good quality and i even managed to sync it with my ps3 today.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

I needed something that I could use to workout with and this is IT! Its a great fit on both sides and the sound quality is great. It pairs easily with my SAMSUNG GALAXY S. All in all id give it 10 of 10 for the price you cant beat it.

Buy * SOLIDS SAVVY 3D GEOMETRIC SHAPES Now

No comments:

Post a Comment