Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Colorbok Build, A, Bear Kit, Sweetheart

Colorbok Build, A, Bear Kit, SweetheartI gave this to my 5-year old niece. She was super excited and had seen these in the mall. The bear requires some sewing with a kid-friendly needle and she was too young to do this on her own. But it was a really nice activity for us to do together. We got 2 hours of bonding and then she got a really sweet bear. Recommended.

I bought this for my 5 year old niece and she loved it. She is into arts and crafts and this was appropriate for her age. It works as advertised and was a good price.

Buy Colorbok Build, A, Bear Kit, Sweetheart Now

I bought this for my sister on christmas and she absolutely loves it i'm unsure on how long it took to sew together since I made my mother do it but all in all it was worth the price

Read Best Reviews of Colorbok Build, A, Bear Kit, Sweetheart Here

My 6-year old love DIY craft projects and we worked on this together as a gift for her little sister. Both girls love the final product! Adult help is most likely needed to stuff the bear properly and with the closure stitches.

Want Colorbok Build, A, Bear Kit, Sweetheart Discount?

Be forewarned....these are not like the bears in the store...that are already sewn and you just stuff the back and sew up a little slit. Noooooooooo.....this bear comes in two pieces, and you have to sew up the *entire* bear, with a cheap plastic needle, pre-poked holes that are too far apart and a strand of thread!

Wish I had known that before I brought 20 of these to camp with a bunch of 5 and 6 yr olds! Many, many tears of frustration ensued! I never even thought to open the box prior to the camp...had I known, I would have either brought my sewing machine, or pre-sewn them all!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment