Saturday, August 3, 2013

Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12" Baby Doll (Tidoo Lutin Bright)

Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12' Baby DollWhat is hard to see online is that the pacifier for the doll is sewn onto a ribbon which is sewn into the neckline stitching of the doll's jumper. The pacifier is small enough to fit through a toilet paper core, which I have heard can be a good measure if an object is chocking hazard. The pacifier I received fit into the doll's mouth, but not the duck's without making the mouth larger myself.

That being said...I removed the pacifier, restitched the neck of the clothes, and gave the doll to my daughter. She absolutely loves Tidoo Lutin. I could not have hoped for a better response.

I have a sensitive nose and the smell is not overpowering at all. The doll itself is well made and the perfect size for my little one. I bought Tidoo Lutin and Tidoo Calin at the same time, and the Tidoo does slump more than the heavier Calin. The body filling is like the beans in a bean bag, whereas Calin's beans are more like those in a Beanie Baby. The colors in person are just like what is indicated online. I would recommend this doll to a friend.

My twin girls received Tidoo for Christmas. They already have and love Bebe Charmer, but I thought a doll to take into the bath and pool would be fun. I trust the Corolle brand and didn't have to look far to find a sweet little doll for tubby time! I was a little hesitant to purchase, however, based on a previous review citing that the eyes had rusted. I took a chance anyway. My girls take their Tidoo into the bath nearly every time--it gets washed up with soap and shampoo and floats in the tub. Tidoo has recently come along to pool parties(in-ground) and has spent endless hours in the kiddie pool. The doll dries right out by the next morning or within a few hours if it's a hot summer day. And the doll still smells like vanilla!They love to cuddle this doll--maybe because it's a little smaller than Bebe Charmer with a bean-bag type body. It's become the greatest "baby sister." I always sit the doll upright on a towel to help the water drain out and have not noticed a sign of rust whatsoever.

I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Buy Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12" Baby Doll (Tidoo Lutin Bright) Now

I gave this doll to a friend's three-year old. She carted it all around the house that day and from what I hear, is still pretty attached. I was pleased with the purchase which I thought was a tiny bit expensive but now I plan to buy one for my year old granddaughter. Just the thought of being able to put it in the tub, change clothes, and this dolly has her very own rubber ducky for the bath, pleases me and the the little girl.

Read Best Reviews of Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12" Baby Doll (Tidoo Lutin Bright) Here

This doll is cute. BUT it gets only 3 stars for two reasons: (1) The head turns 360 degrees, and the center of weight is to the back, so most of the time I find the doll the face is facing backwards... A bit freakish really. Also, the pacifier requires some force to put in the mouth, and my daughter is unable to do it. Because she keps having to ask me for help, she tired of it quickly (at 17 months). Perhaps at a later age it will be more engaging, but for now, it sits there unloved, and my daughter is back to her bears...

Want Corolle Mon Premier Tidoo 12" Baby Doll (Tidoo Lutin Bright) Discount?

I was looking for a baby doll for my daughter (who was 21 months at the time) b/c she was getting a baby sister (and I wanted her to learn to be gentle with sister and to have something of her own to play with while I take care of baby). At first, she was uninterested in the doll and ignored it for two months. Then she rediscovered it and now she takes it everywhere and does everything with it. She changes its diaper (we have a diaper from another doll that she doesn't play with), she feeds it bottles, she cuddles it, sleeps with it, hugs it. It's small enough for her to carry around everywhere comfortably.

She has other dolls but this one is the only one she plays with. The doll is well-made and durable. The colors of its outfit are bright and the vanilla scent is subtle and lasting. I love that the body of the doll is soft with the ends of the legs and arms and head being the hard parts. We haven't taken it in the bath (yet) and I'm hesitant to do so given the other reviews (plus it would have to dry and she loves to take it to bed with her at night).

I would definitely recommend this doll to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment