Saturday, August 3, 2013

Diaper Game

Diaper Game KitMost of the games listed to use with this game are lame. There was one that involved mashing up candy pars and placing them in the diapers then having guests guess which candy dirtied the diaper. We played it at my shower and it was lots of fun but you have to go out and buy 12 different types of candy bars, which ended up being more expensive than the game itself. The game was fun and very different, however, so I would recommend if you're looking for something edgy and different. Just be aware you have to do some work.

I USED THESE TO PUT MELTED CHOCLATE BARS IN BUT THEY LEAKED OUT THE SIDES AND MADE A MESS. I RECCOMEND ITEM FOR OTHER THINGS BUT NOT THE DIRTY DIAPER GAME.

Buy Diaper Game Now

We really had a good time with this game everyone thought they were getting a dirty diaper. it was so much fun.

Read Best Reviews of Diaper Game Here

When I received this I was slightly disappointed at the overall quality of the little game then I was really disappointed when I saw the little stickers . Way over priced and hyped.

Want Diaper Game Discount?

Very cute game for my granddaughters baby shower. Everyone really enjoyed it and thought it was a cute game to play.

Save 68% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment