Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fisher-price - Made By Me - Mess Free Finger Paints

Fisher-price - Made By Me - Mess Free Finger PaintsI was so excited to get this toy for the purpose of starting to teach my baby letters, and for her to just draw on. the previous reviewer said it perfectly. its like this plastic cover with blue gunk in it, and if you use the pen it comes with and push really hard it reveals the rainbow colors by pushing the blue gunk away so the color underneath shows. the people i bought it from don't do returns so i think i will be throwing this directly into the trash

It's a neat idea to have mess-free painting, and that part holds true, however it is hard even for me to make a simple line by dragging my finger across the board! There is a pen included to facilitate drawing but you can only get a couple of lines in before they start getting swallowed up in paint. You can't really draw a picture like a flower, stick figure, sun, etc..

Buy Fisher-price - Made By Me - Mess Free Finger Paints Now

I bought this for my one year old cousin and it was a big hit with all the little kids at the family christmas party.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-price - Made By Me - Mess Free Finger Paints Here

This looked very fun and interesting. Upon receiving it we tried to use it a little before I wrapped it. Since it is winter I let it be in the house 24 hours before we tried it and as an adult I could hardly push hard enough to make it work. How can a 18th month hold with one finger like the picture shows. Very unhappy and it is being returned! Surprised to dislike a Fisher Price toy.

Want Fisher-price - Made By Me - Mess Free Finger Paints Discount?

i purchased one of these on sale months ago for my two very active toddlers. now i'm kicking myself for not buying two at the time. they both love this toy and play with it all the time. this toy is meant to imitate finger painting and does the job in my opinion. most important to me is NO MESS! it is durable and has withstood plenty of throwing and dropping....will be buying another!

No comments:

Post a Comment