Thursday, August 1, 2013

Guess How Much I Love You: Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box by Kids Preferred

Guess How Much I Love You: Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box by Kids PreferredI bought this for my grandchild for Easter. It is a well-made and very pretty jack-in-the-box. It was easy for a two year old to crank, although help was needed to reset the bunny. Great interactive toy. A classic!

I chose this jack-in-the-box because of the furry, friendly looking rabbit with its connection to the lovely story. But I am very disappointed that after only a few weeks of use, the music doesn't play. The crank turns, but no music and consequently, the rabbit doesn't pop up! What a waste!

Buy Guess How Much I Love You: Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box by Kids Preferred Now

I love the idea of the jack-in-the-box, but find some of the more traditional ones to be a little creepy looking. This one is so cute, and I love how it ties in with one of my daughter's favorite books. She really likes it a lot!

Read Best Reviews of Guess How Much I Love You: Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box by Kids Preferred Here

I love, love, love the words written around the box, "Guess how much I love you. I love you as high as I can reach. I love you right up to the moon. Big Nutbrown Hare leaned over and kissed him goodnight." So sweet. The bunny is just adorable and very soft. The music is just perfect. It isn't a very sturdy or heavy box but our intent when buying this item wasn't to be used as a toy but as a keepsake for our new baby due in May! I hope that it holds up for our big gender reveal in just seven days as we are going to attach a flag with the baby's gender to the rabbit's hand. But as far as working and softeness and words, I love it!

Want Guess How Much I Love You: Nutbrown Hare Jack-in-the-Box by Kids Preferred Discount?

My daughter really wanted a Jack in the Box for Christmas. It was the first Christmas she actually asked for/wanted something specific. So, of course, Santa had to get one. First off, Amazon failed horribly in packing this item and failed in customer service when I complained about it. If I did not have to give it to my daughter for Christmas I would have returned it for sure. It arrived in a box way too long for it, but barely deep enough to contain it. There were a few air pockets thrown in there, but not enough to keep it from sliding all around. Therefore, it had some dents on the sides. That said, it did function.

My daughter is almost 5 and knows how to be gentle with toys. Less than a week after she had it the little Nutbrown Hare had split open along one of seams on its face. Clearly it's poorly made. If that wasn't bad enough, after only having it for 2 weeks it broke. The crank started sliding around and got to be very hard to turn right before the pop up and it was skipping notes. A week later and the entire thing is broken. Music doesn't play, the crank just kind of dangles there. I am positive that, despite Amazon's poor shipping, this thing is just cheaply made junk. No toy, used only occasionally and gently, should become inoperable after only 3 weeks. Dollar store toys last longer!

So please listen to the bad reviews. Unless you can get this thing at a dollar store price, don't bother purchasing it. If you do, be prepared to see the sadness in your little one's eyes when it eventually breaks and she says, "They elves didn't do a very good job making this toy."

Zero stars, if I could!

Save 15% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment