Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy the Snail Pull Along Toy

Happy the Snail Pull Along ToyThe item is called "Happy the Snail Pull Along Toy" yet it does not come as a pull toy which was quite annoying. There was nothing inside the box to make it a pull toy. I suppose I can put a string through his little eye socket, but that seems pretty creepy.

It is a neat toy when you put aside the fact that it did not come as I thought it would (as a pull toy). The big ball rolls around as the little wheels turn and it looks pretty cool. The big ball is quite solid and removable so if your child likes to throw things at your dog, cats, or other small humans I'd keep a close eye as this thing does not feel good to have chucked at you.

So, 3 stars because I wanted a pull toy, which this is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment