Friday, August 2, 2013

Lamaze Flutterfly the Butterfly

Lamaze Flutterfly the ButterflyIt's a proven fact that babies who are taught sign language from birth typically learn to communicate via sign before they speak. I love that this product has simple sign language pictures for baby to look at. They may not understand what the pictures mean, but when you (as a parent) use the signs in your day-to-day communications with the baby, they start to mimick you. My 3 month old has tried to sign "I Love You" back to me because I sign it to her all the time. I also sign "Mama" and "Dada" to her as well as "bottle" and "milk." I like that this product is educational as well as colorful and entertaining for baby. Then again, ALL Lamaze products are like that as we have many Lamaze products in our home!

My daughter loves this toy. The easy clip helps attach it to her Fisher-Price Rainforest play gym. She started out at six weeks just hitting it with her 'windmill' flailing arms and leg attack and seemed to enjoy the crinkle and crackle noises that it makes when it swings. Now at 10 weeks she even fingers the knotted parts thoughtfully and drags it closer to her mouth. The windmill attack however is still her favorite activity. At some point I'll start using the signs too. I think it makes for a great toy for both of us.

Buy Lamaze Flutterfly the Butterfly Now

My daughter is 5 months old and she loves this toy! I also plan on doing sign language with her and this toy will grow with her as she gets older. A must have!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Flutterfly the Butterfly Here

No comments:

Post a Comment