Friday, August 2, 2013

Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box

Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a BoxI heard about the Winkel on a message board for new mothers and thought I would give it a go. I absolutely love it! (or should I say he LOVES it!!) I gave it to my son when he was about 3 months old, around the time he was just learning to grasp for things. It is so easy to get a hold of it was great for building his skills and actually enjoying being able to grab it and get it in his mouth! He is about 5 months old now and I don't see him growing out of it any time soon!

I purchased one of these for my 5 month old twins as they have different toy preferences. I had to order a second one because they both love the winkel so much. They were actually stealing the toy away from each other. It's great to chew on, shake and just stare at. I don't think I could recommend a toy more!

Buy Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box Now

This was one of my son's favorite toys when he was hitting the six month old mark; however, his interested waned as he got older. He's no longer interested in rattler type toys, but it was very fun when he was into that sort of thing.

Read Best Reviews of Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box Here

This toy is good for our teething infant. She loves colors, rattles and the shake things....this toy does all of those.

Pros:

The black and while zig zag print is very stimulating for her to look at.

The toy seems very durable (won't break, finish will not come off).

I can't think of a way that the toy could hurt her, even if her toddler brother hits her with it.

Cons:

The rattle is not very loud.

Want Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box Discount?

I bought 2 for twins in different colors. So easy for them to grab and of course right in the mouth. They can pass from one hand to the other easily. Lay it beside them and it encourges them to roll to their sides to grab it. I have a friend who buys them for their dog.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment