Thursday, August 1, 2013

LeapFrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the Farm

LeapFrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the FarmMy 13 month old son loves this book! The sound isn't annoying and he loves to play it in the mornings when he wakes up. Keeps him busy for a long time.

This book reads itself, and has extra songs and little sayings about animal noises. The voice is the same as "my pal Scout/Violet" and it is about Scout and Violet, so my son loves it. It is nice to have a book he can't destroy.

Buy LeapFrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the Farm Now

Bought this for my 9 month old and ended up giving it to her early because she got so excited when she heard it while I was taking it out of the box. The songs keep her entertained for now and when she's a little older I think the story will too. Seems durable enough and should clip onto her diaper bag/stroller/carseat pretty easy thanks to the handle.

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the Farm Here

My son has access to all his cousin's toys on top of all his toys and this one alone, can make him light up/distract him at any moment. This is the BEST toy you can buy your child at 6mo+. It has not just the text in the book but many different variations of the story. It is, without a doubt, the best educational toy out there. Highly recommended!

Want LeapFrog My First Book: Hide-and-Seek at the Farm Discount?

My son is not easy on his books and so these books are awesome. They read to him and he can't rip the pages apart. very durable and lovable stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment