Monday, August 5, 2013

Young Justice - Kid Flash Child Costume

Young Justice Kid Flash Costume Size: SmallWhen I ordered this I couldn't tell if it came with the yellow boots. The picture looked like it did but the description did not indicate boots. When it arrived I was happy to see the costume is sewn in such away that it appears to be boots and the top part of the "shoe" is foam with a strap and you can easily wear regular tennis shoes and the costume completely covers them. It is made with the typical halloween costume material. My 9 year old son loves this costume. The day it arrived he ran around the neighborhood.

"I really like it!" Sebastian (5 years old)

The outfit is nice (mask is a bit hard and not great to see from)

Buy Young Justice - Kid Flash Child Costume Now

It was:

Disproportionate (belt not supposed to be that high; looked stupid)

Not durable at all (tore within first hour of wear)

I couldn't even get the gloves on

Mask was straight out creepy

Read Best Reviews of Young Justice - Kid Flash Child Costume Here

My son got this for Halloween (I dressed as Flash) and he still wears it at least weekly the second week of December and it is holding up very well.

The only wear is in the gloves which the stitching is fraying a bit but otherwise despite heavy usage it holds up.

Want Young Justice - Kid Flash Child Costume Discount?

Got "runs" in the material like you would get in pantyhose within 20 minutes of putting it on him. The mask was flimsy. Ok for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment