Sunday, September 29, 2013

1.2.3 Moon Rocket

1.2.3 Moon RocketI actually bought this toy to use as a cake topper for my son's 3rd birthday cake, not expecting much more than that. To my pleasant surprise, it has become one of his favorite toys! It's the ideal size for toddlers, about 8 inches tall and very lightweight. He loves to do a countdown, play pretend, and have adventures to space with the rocket and the included astronaut. It's a wonderful, simple toy that encourages lots of imagination.

I purchased 2 for my grandsons 3 and 16 months. They are thrilled. Well made and will last forever. Shipped on time and can't be happier.

Buy 1.2.3 Moon Rocket Now

We bought this for our one year old. We wanted to buy him a gift that he wouldn't grow out of for years to come. I chose this because I love retro, 50's style, rockets. It is a simple toy but can spark imagination. He loves to hold it right now, but as he grows up it will become new to him each and every step. Cheap toy but not cheap looking or feeling. I highly recommend this toy

Read Best Reviews of 1.2.3 Moon Rocket Here

My 2 year old grandson has had a long lasting fascination with rockets. Got this for his 2nd birthday. Oh my what a huge hit. I can't tell you how many, many hours of fun he has had with this. I love it because it's simple. No bells or whistles, batteries, flashing lights or electronic sounds. Just imagination! The rocket separates into 2 pieces with a twist, which the hands of my grandson can easily handle but it was a skill to learn. Cute little playmobil figure astronaut fits into the bottom piece. Highly recommend.

Want 1.2.3 Moon Rocket Discount?

Got this for my son as a little surprise at the end of the Easter Bunny Egg Trail on Easter morning. He was so excited when he saw it that he forgot about all the candy in the eggs (Thank you!). A week later and its the first thing he goes for in the morning and the last thing he puts down at night. Super durable, easy for him to open/close, and a great price. I only wish I had found it sooner, as we were looking for something JUST like this to put on top of his outer space birthday cake a few months ago.

If your kid loves space as much as mine does, go for it, you won't be sorry.

Save 46% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment