Monday, September 23, 2013

2 in 1 Doll Stroller with Infant/car Seat

2 in 1 Doll Stroller with Infant/car SeatI got this for my granddaughter's 6th bday-it was a big hit!! It folds up, so she takes it with her everywhere!!

my 1 1/2 loves this stoller. i like it cause it has the weel that turns for her . the other stroller i looked at dont have the turning wheel. so with other strolls my little one would have to lift it up to turn it. this took my maybe 5 min to put it together if that. my little one and her friend love to play with it and roll it all over our living room. it is a very light stroller so ur child can knock it over easly but my little one loves it. its one of the toys she plays with every day. it also has a doll carrier which is great and space under the stroller to store things. this is a great buy.

Buy 2 in 1 Doll Stroller with Infant/car Seat Now

No comments:

Post a Comment