Sunday, September 1, 2013

BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black

BRIO Toddler Wobbler-BlackWe love the black series from Brio and this wagon is very stylish! Didn't want to get a plastic one or anything with primary colors and as soon as I saw this I bought it. Like another reviewer said, it's not very stable so it's not the best solution for a baby just learning how to walk. But for a walking baby it is perfect. My son loves to put his toys (and Brio blocks) in this and we've even seen him climb in it many times, sit down and read a book.

This lightweight walker is totally unstable. My 9 month old tries to pull himself up with it, and it topples over on him and bangs him in the head. It isn't heavy enough for children just learning to walk. I imagine that babies with strong walking skills might have fun pushing their toys around with this, but I don't suggest it for kids who can't walk on their own.

Buy BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black Now

My son started using this when he was 11 months old and not walking at the time. It was his life saver...and mine too! He felt very independent being able to move around with such ease. He used the handle to pull up on because he could not stand by himself and we never had any problems with it falling over on him. I love that this wagon is not bulky like some other models. It fits in the basket of the stroller and we take the wagon to the park so he get get around easier and pick up sticks, etc. The break system works well...especially in the earlier months when my son didn't have control of his speed. This has been his overall favorite toy by far!!! He is now 15 months old and still loves using this wagon to transport his favorite toys even though he has mastered walking.

Read Best Reviews of BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black Here

I agree with the previous post. This is BY FAR the most unstable walker I've ever seen; I really regret buying it. When my son first started walking, it would tip over and hit him. Now that he's a very strong walker, I still find that it tips when any weight is put on it. I can't believe that they can sell these!

Want BRIO Toddler Wobbler-Black Discount?

I bought this product because it said the brake can be adjusted. But it doesn't seem to work, since I can't make it tighter. But my kids like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment