Saturday, September 28, 2013

ECR4Kids Ultra-Soft Baby Changer

ECR4Kids Ultra-Soft Baby ChangerThe first table pad we bought for our newborn started to tear in just a couple of weeks of use. So glad I splurged on this and was surprised to find no reviews. At 9 months of age, our baby is now super squirmy -always trying to spinand this changer feels safer as it deeper and heavier than the one we had before. Its soft vinyl and it doesn't need a cover, which I wouldn't be able to use anyway given how often I have to wipe something up. I like how easy it is to wipe clean.

I have owned several diaper changing pads. This one is by far the most durable. I have had it in my home daycare for 2 years and not a tear or rip. The only bad I would say about it is it came with an attached handle so u can carry it anywhere...well it tore the first day but I wasn't gonna use that anyway. it stays in the same place all the time

Buy ECR4Kids Ultra-Soft Baby Changer Now

No comments:

Post a Comment