Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gund Baby 20" Spunky Huggybuddy

Gund Baby 15' Spunky Huggybuddy - BeigeMy little girl is 19 months and can't sleep without her puppy. She says "night night, puppy". I have bought 4 because they get so dirty from her use. I keep switching them out before she notices. This is the best gift I have ever gotten for my girl.

My mother got this for our son. It is really gorgeous and very well made. Our little guy didn't take much interest in it at first, but he really seems to love it as he gets older. We usually only use it for sleep times in his crib, but when we lay him down, he immediately cuddles up to it. I have also let him play with it a few times in his room and he immediately grabs it, sits down with it and starts sucking his thumb like he is going to put himself to sleep. It is truly precious. I love that it washes very easily as well!

Buy Gund Baby 20" Spunky Huggybuddy Now

Very soft and just as adorable as pictured. Was much bigger than expected, but that was my error in not paying attention to the description that says it's 15".

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby 20" Spunky Huggybuddy Here

I bought this for my newborn and realized its a tad too big for her right now.. But it is adorable and very soft .. I know as she gets older she will want to drag this around everywhere just like her paci lol!

Want Gund Baby 20" Spunky Huggybuddy Discount?

We love lovey's! This one is cute and soft and a good size that little ones can grow with. Great for getting kids to sleep without a fight and for calming them when upset.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment