Monday, September 30, 2013

Gund Fuzzy Monkey 13.5" Plush

Gund Fuzzy Monkey 13.5' PlushLove Gund products and this is a cute one, soft and cuddly. Will need a new one in August for my next grandchild.

Perfect sister for the one my 3 year old grandson was looking for, for his Monk Monk. He loves the sister .

Buy Gund Fuzzy Monkey 13.5" Plush Now

He asked for this for Christmas. He loved it!! Mimi is always happy when I can give the grands something they want.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Fuzzy Monkey 13.5" Plush Here

It was a gift for my grandson and they live in Japan.....he is also turning one so to get an answer if he likes his gift... each picture they send to us back home he has his monkey with him in his hands.

Want Gund Fuzzy Monkey 13.5" Plush Discount?

I actually bought this for my fiance. We LOVE monkeys, as he was born the Year of the Monkey. This "toy" does not get played with, but has a place in our bed. It is extremely soft and cuddly. If we had a child, this would definitely be a perfect cuddler for him/her.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment