Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy

Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along ToyI received this at my baby shower, and it has become my daughter's favorite toy. This amuses her the longest per session, and most consistently day to day.

Her favourite parts are the two rings in Emily's hand perfect for teething and clutching (she is also a fan of teething on the white ring you use to clip the doll on things the edges are beveled and just the right width and seems to find this soothing on her gums). She also loves the crinkle skirt, particularly the "hem" of the dress, with all of its different textured fabrics. Every so often, she squishes Emily's feet to hear them crinkle. She likes the rattle within Emily, too.

Although it is speculation, the high contrast of color and pattern in her dress seem to be part of what keeps my daughter so interested (she stares at the doll intently when touching and playing with the dress).

When I bounce the doll from the attachment hanger at the top, she laughs and laughs.

This is the toy I clip to her car seat when we go out: it keeps her amused all day.

Wonderful toy SO glad I received this as a gift.

I purchased this doll for my daughter when she was just three and a half months old. At first she didn't have much interest, but one day she fell in love with it. She holds onto the rings so tight and chews on any part she can get into her mouth. The best part is the clip that attaches to the car seat, so it always keeps her quiet in the stores (which makes her MY friend Emily too haha). So if you're looking for something to entertain a little one, the Lamaze toys are a great way to go!

Buy Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy Now

Our 4 month old LOVES this toy. The bright colors and various textures are awesome! Our daughter likes to grab the rings in her hand and shake the whole doll. She giggles like mad! The only thing I would change make the hook removeable. We don't really need to attach it to anything, and the plastic hook is HARD! Our little whacked herself in the face with it once when she shook it and it scared the daylights out of her! After that, I cut the hook off and now it's perfect! It's entertaining for our daughter, inexpensive, and well made. Love it, but I suggest cutting the hook off. :-)

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy Here

My 4 month old grandaughter loves Emily. She likes her crackly sound, and she is easy for her to maneuver, unlike heavy, bulky toys. Great product.

Want Lamaze Play & Grow My Friend Emily Take Along Toy Discount?

My eleven year old picked this out as a gift for her one-year old cousin. We were pleased that she was definitely interested in it, she liked the crunchy sound it makes as well as the bright colors!

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment