Thursday, September 26, 2013

Russ Berrie Yomiko Orange Tabby Cat 12"

Russ Berrie Yomiko Orange Tabby Cat 12'My daughter loved her first one so much she took it everywhere. After many washings(which is not something you are supposed to do with this stuffed animal) she is needing a replacement. The hand painted stripes and pink details are long since gone from her current one. It's hard to believe her cat ever looked this good. Only problem is this one doesn't have whiskers. You couldn't really see them too well on the old one but I am sure she will notice. What cat comes without wiskers anyway??

I got this for my daughter who loves cat toys and especially ones that look like her real orange calico kitty. This is the most lifelike plush I've seen and so soft and cuddly. Really nice quality. This is a Christmas gift so I haven't yet given it to my daughter but I know she will adore it and would highly recommend to anyone that loves stuffed animals. I see as I came back to review that this item is being sold from a different Amazon vendor...I bought mine from Nancy's Plush Toys and Gifts. The shipping was lighting fast, ordered on Wed the 15th and got it on Mon the 20th!

Buy Russ Berrie Yomiko Orange Tabby Cat 12" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment