Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Monkey Costume

Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Monkey Costume, Brown/Cream, SmallWe bought this as a costume for our 5.5 month old for his 1st Halloween. BOYhe was ADORABLE in it. The costume is really easy, it comes with a pajama fullcover outfit which snaps open and closed at the bottom. The hat is cute and has a velcro attach at the chin. My son was really comfortable and happy in it. The material is really thin and so if you are taking your baby out and its cold, I would def recommend another layer underneath. Depending on how old and how big your baby is, the head piece will either be snug or loose. It also washes and dries really well.

Overall, we had so much fun and we kept it. Loved this costume for the fun and price.

My son was the hit of his daycare. And it was a perfect size for him at 8mos. I would recommend

Buy Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Monkey Costume Now

Purchased this costume because it said newborn and I assumed it would fit my daughter. I see now that the size says small at the end of the title but it's a little misleading. My daughter is a 3month size right now so the costume is big because it's 6-12 months but she still looks cute in it anyway so we are going to keep it. It's a very light material so be prepared to put layers underneath if you live in a cold area like I do. Other than the sizing issue the costume is adorable and looks cute on my daughter.

Read Best Reviews of Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Monkey Costume Here

For our little guy's first Halloween we bought this costume. It was just ok. It look adorable but didn't really fit right and it seemed cheaply made. I can't remember what I paid for it, but I'm sure it wasn't a fortune.

Want Lil Characters Unisex-baby Newborn Monkey Costume Discount?

A great costume fits perfectly. My kid not feel uncomfortable in this. Matched perfectly to the rest of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment