Thursday, September 26, 2013

Link-a-doos - Stacking Friends

Link-a-doos - Stacking FriendsI bought this for my 3 1/2 month old daughter about a month ago and she still isnt very interested in them.

I love that they have different colors and textures for her to explore as well as being able to stack them. But she could care less, she loves things with lights and music.

The age on the box says that its from one month and up but I really dont imagine a younger baby really playing with these. Im sure she will enjoy them as she gets older thats why I gave it a good rating. But their just waiting for her now.

Just like all the other Link a doos this is so cute. When I bought this I was not really expecting what I got . It was much better than I thought it was going to be. It is better than the picture shows, I think. My baby loves playing with these. It is a real good deal, not to expensive like a lot of toys are.I would recomend this as a baby toy for anyone with a baby.

Buy Link-a-doos - Stacking Friends Now

I like anything Linkadoo. My son, however doesn't express as much interest in this toy. I would still have bought it though. My son likes to pull on the links. And I like the fact that it can be played with, with other linkadoo toys. It only came with one link. It should come with at least three.

Read Best Reviews of Link-a-doos - Stacking Friends Here

I bought this for my 7 month old daughter thinking she'd like the sounds and help her learn to stack the toys. She doesn't want anything to do with it. She sits on her own and loves to reach & grab things while she's sitting but she hates these and won't even play with them. If I could, I'd return them to the store since it was a waste of money in our house.

Want Link-a-doos - Stacking Friends Discount?

We received this as a gift when my baby was almost 4 months old. She started being interested in it when she was about 5 months old. She would be very attentive with the tiny antennae and felt "feathers" on the tops of the heads and use a pincer grasp to try to take hold of them. The little strips of ribbon were also of interest to her, much like tags or labels on any toy. The rings on which to hook the links were great for her to grab, and the jingling noises made it more stimulating. She hasn't figured out the stacking part of it as she is now only 8 months old, but for now, the stacking makes the toy neater to put away for the day. At least she still plays with it. The two links were nice to add to her small collection of links as well. This softer stacker is a great start for an infant, unlike many wood stackers which are usually recommended for toddlers 18 months and older. However, it would have been nice to have one ring w/o a head on it so that she had one level that was a simple donut for a bit of variety. But then again, how would they stack w/o the head? I would say that this stacker will probably not make it on the favorite toy list for most infants, but it does hold their interest to a reasonable degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment