Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy

Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping ToyA friend gave this to my daughter when she was 4 or 5 months old and she liked it right away. Now that she's 6 months old it is the toy she usually reaches for or creeps toward while playing on the floor. She has other more colorful, easy to grasp, plastic toys with bells and rattles, sounds and lights, but for some reason she is really fascinated by this snake. Even though it's a bulky shape and rather heavy, she likes to pick it up, mouth it and chew on it more than the other toys. She's also interested in how it can be contorted into many shapes. I like that it's nice quality with pretty colors. The green is more vivid in real life. I am ordering my daughter some more quality wooden toys after seeing how much she likes this one.

Sometimes the simplest is the best. I bought a bunch of wooden toys for our son's first Christmas because I wanted him to use his imagination, be curious and most of all I wanted to play with him too; not have a bunch of flashy lights and loud sounds babysit him. That said, we bought a bunch of Melissa & Doug toys (and Wonderworld) and I love EVERY SINGLE one of them!

This little worm is very durable and although it might be a little wide for some babies' hands to grasp, it wasn't a problem for our 8 month old. He likes to chew on it and watch me contort it into various positions (I love toys as much as any kid!). I love that it's simple enough that it will be a long lasting toy; he could play with this all throughout his childhood as an action figure, for instance.

Buy Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy Now

What a smart toy. The pieces move in multiple directions, as opposed to just twisting one way or the other. It's hard to explain! But we love this wooden toy.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy Here

Good quality, fascinating movement. It seems a little wider than optimal for my babies hands , but my nine year old and I found manipulating it to be addictive!Its also wood, so if your baby likes to bang toys on self, others and things, watch out! For fun and durability 5 stars, for age appropriateness 3 stars.

Want Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy Discount?

Purchased this toy for my 2 year old child who has special needs. He loves mardi gras beads and I figured this was a much safer interactive toy, he loves it.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment