Tuesday, September 24, 2013

VTech - Peek At Me Bunny

VTech - Peek At Me BunnyThe Vtech Peek At Me Bunny is a fun, interactive learning toy that is also cuddly and can help soothe your little one to sleep.

This electronic learning plush doll engages babies and toddlers by stimulating the senses through interactive play. Using music, lights, sounds and touch this huggable friend makes my son laugh, smile and giggle both day and night.

Press the left foot to turn the bunny "on". You'll be able to choose a fun daytime mode or a soothing nighttime mode.

In the daytime mode, the bunny sings and his tummy lights up. Press the triangle or the square in his hands or the circle on his foot (I have found that they all do the same thing with the exception of one phrase that describes what is on that hand or foot) to learn colors, shapes and play song games. He will say things like "I have a yellow triangle in my hand", "I have an orange square in my hand", "I have a pink circle on my foot", "I have two big feet", "Tap your feet!", "Clap your hands!" and "I have 2 small hands".

The VTech plush Peek at Me Bunny has two playful sensors for an interactive play experience. The sound sensor activates peaceful sounds, endearing phrases and short tunes in the "night" mode. In the day mode, after he says "Clap your hands" , if you clap your hands, he will say a rewarding phrase like "wow this is fun!"

The light sensor engages infants in a game of peek-a-boo in the "playtime" mode, by bringing the ears down to cover the eyes. Apparently there are magnets in each ear that activate this mode when touched to the eyes. (But I have to be honest, I could not get this feature to work for the life of me!)

In the night mode, the bunny plays five minutes of continuous lullaby music to help calm babies after a busy day of playtime. The light on his tummy fades slowly in and out. After the unit has powered down, if the sound sensor detects several seconds of consistent sound, like crying, he will play two soft melodies. How cool is that? This is probably my favorite feature of the bunny.

Even though the recommended age for this toy is 6 to 36 months, I feel for educational purposes, it is best suited for a child under 2. As far as being a soothing friend, well, lets just say even *I* enjoy the lullabies every now and again when falling asleep!

well baby girl likes the music but thats about it. she plays more with plain stuffed dolls that do nothing. maybe its her preference but its just a stuffed bunny thats stomach lights up while it sings or says something

Buy VTech - Peek At Me Bunny Now

My baby got this bunny as a gift. The daytime mode is annoying, but the nighttime mode has proved itself priceless. I wish you could set it to day or night on the back instead of with its foot button. my daughter changes it at night by rolling onto its foot and it starts laughing and singing, but in nighttime mode when she crys it will kick on with lullabys and most of the time put her back to sleep! I just wish it was ONLY nighttime bunny!

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Peek At Me Bunny Here

My one year old got this toy at 9 months and has used it as her soothing sleep buddy. My daughter wakes up 3 or 4 times a night, the toy has a sensor that would pick up on her crying and the bunny would start playing lullabies again. Now she is one year old and the sound sensor has quit working. She has been so used to being soothed by the bunny that we are struggling to soothe her back to sleep when she wakes up. 5 stars for my being adorable and making my daughter love her, two stars for the sensor going out after only three months.

Want VTech - Peek At Me Bunny Discount?

the melodies are really nice and my niece loves to listen to them. it is a simple toy but well it does the work

No comments:

Post a Comment