Sunday, October 20, 2013

Corolle Les Classiques Classic 12" Baby Doll (P'Tit Ange)

Corolle Les Classiques Classic 12' Baby DollWe love the doll. It was for our daughter's 2nd birthday. We specifically chose a doll with eyes that will close and absolutely no battery packs. Our daughter loves her "baby". Only downside for us is that it's hard to find accessories like clothes or bottles for a 12" doll. Target and other places sell items for 14", but most sell 16" or larger.

btw, the newborn size baby diapers fit perfectly!

After reading the reviews and the description I thought this would be a good size for my four year old. Well it's just too small. Doll has great scent, well made but it seems no matter has small your girl is they want a life size baby. I purchased this doll because it wasn't made in China.

Buy Corolle Les Classiques Classic 12" Baby Doll (P'Tit Ange) Now

I ordered this doll and received it on time as promised. It is exactly as pictured and even smells nice, like a newborn baby. My grandaughter absolutly loves it. I am very happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Corolle Les Classiques Classic 12" Baby Doll (P'Tit Ange) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment