Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fisher Price Snap-Lock Beads - Pastel Color

Fisher Price Snap-Lock Beads - Pastel ColorI got these for my sons first birthday to help with his occupational therapy due to nerve damage from a clavicle break at birth. He can pull them apart easily, but cant push them together. It could be cause they need to be broken in more, or it could be cause he doesn't have complete use of one of his arms, I'm leaning towards the latter. I think it would be a simple toy for any average child, but it's great for assistance with occupational therapy, and my son loves chewing on them!

This toy was not what I had expected. It arrived used. We ended up not giving it to our friend's for their baby because the toy was used.

Buy Fisher Price Snap-Lock Beads - Pastel Color Now

No comments:

Post a Comment