Monday, October 28, 2013

Earlyears TAGGIES Go! Go! Car

Earlyears TAGGIES Go! Go! CarWow, being a fan of taggies products and an infant teacher I decided to order some more taggies products for the classroom since the elephant is such a big hit. I just received the car today and it is fantastic. The wheels crinkle, the spare tire on the back has a mirror, there are various textures on the vehicle and when you pull a tab at the back the whole car vibrates. I can't wait to see the babies in my class with the new go-go car.

This taggies toy is so cute. I purchased it as a gift for a baby I take care of. I'm very pleased with how well made it is and how soft it is. No danger of him toppling over and hurting himself on it. He will enjoy the taggies! Also, it is a perfect size, not too small and not too big. He is learning to crawl so will be a good one for him to go after. I definitely recommend it for babies.

Buy Earlyears TAGGIES Go! Go! Car Now

This is a very cute toy. Aside from the tags of course, it has some really nice "features".

It vibrates when you pull on a cord in the back of the car.

It does a honking noise and the red dots on each side of it's smile light up red when you press on a button on the roof

My baby really enjoys pressing on that button.

One small drawback is that it cannot be put in the washing machine :(

Read Best Reviews of Earlyears TAGGIES Go! Go! Car Here

Bought this for my grandson's first birthday. He loves checking out all the colorful tags and pushing the beep button on the top which makes the headlights flash. It is soft and huggable and provides many hours of fun playtime. He especially likes looking under the window flap to find the doggie. When you pull the tab on the back the car shimmies. Would definitely recommend since babies seem to be so fasinated with tags. There is also a mirror on the car.

Want Earlyears TAGGIES Go! Go! Car Discount?

Bought this for my son and honestly he's never played with it. I thought it was really cute but he has no interest in it. It's still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment