Monday, October 28, 2013

INFANT Deluxe Eeyore Costume - Disneys TM Winnie The Pooh

Eeyore Toddler Deluxe Plush CostumeThis costume is absolutely adorable, except it is made of fabric that is itchy on the inside, and it is not lined. On very cold Halloween nights it may be OK, as it is really thick, and you'd have to put it on with an extra layer of clothing on underneath since it's so itchy. My son looked just precious, but didn't last longer than 10 minutes in it, and he fussed and cried the whole time (he's NOT a fussy child in general). Oh well...

The quality of this costume is so bad that I couldn't even put it on my child. He started having a fit as soon as his skin got in contact with it. What a waste of money. It really is horrible.

Buy INFANT Deluxe Eeyore Costume - Disneys TM Winnie The Pooh Now

I bought this for my grandson, and while my daughter said it was cute the zipper broke, I suggested that she return it, she did not, but that was a disappointment for his first Halloween!

Read Best Reviews of INFANT Deluxe Eeyore Costume - Disneys TM Winnie The Pooh Here

This costume worked out great for Halloween! My baby was only 10 months when he wore it and the only size I could find for this costume was 12-18 months but I just rolled the sleeves and legs in a bit and it fit him fine. It was very warm and soft and he seemed comfortable after getting over the initial annoyance of having an Eeyore face on top of his head! He crawled around a little too while wearing it and went about his normal baby activities. It's definitely a great outfit if you're going to be outside in chilly weather but my baby did get warm when wearing it inside for awhile so we ended up taking it off of him once we were in for the night. It made for some very cute pictures on baby's first Halloween!

Want INFANT Deluxe Eeyore Costume - Disneys TM Winnie The Pooh Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment