Thursday, October 31, 2013

Enesco Christmas Storytime 17" Bear Gund Fun

Enesco Christmas Storytime 17' Bear Gund FunThis bear is not what I expected it to be. It did not say in the description that it was a recordable storytime bear. When I follow the directions on the tag, the same thing comes out of the bears mputh. It recites the night before christmas but the name Jamie is repeated. The story goes so far and then it stops. I cannot put in another name like it says I can do on the tag. It is a cute bear to look at but that is it!

Many years ago, Avon sold a bear that read "The Night Before Christmas" and I bought one for all my then grandchildren. Well, we added a new grandchild and this was the bear I found and it is delightful.

Buy Enesco Christmas Storytime 17" Bear Gund Fun Now

No comments:

Post a Comment