Thursday, October 31, 2013

LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Book: Lulu The Letter-Spinning Spider

LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Book: Lulu The Letter-Spinning SpiderI purchased Lulu The Letter Spinning Spider for my 4 year old daughter. My daughter really enjoys the interaction of this product and I like it because it makes learn the ABC's fun.

I bought this for my 10 month old neice for Christmas and so far so good. She loves learning, and enjoys all the bells and whistles. I would recommend this product, can't beat free shipping with Amazon

Buy LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Book: Lulu The Letter-Spinning Spider Now

I bought a lot of Little Touches for a severe disabilities class, and this is a particularly cute title. We also like BOOK: The Animal Danceand One Bear in the Bedroom (Leap Frog Little Touch), and by "we" I mean me as an adult as well as the kids. These titles are colorful, musical, engaging, and downright cute.

Read Best Reviews of LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Book: Lulu The Letter-Spinning Spider Here

Being a new grandmother, I am not familiar ith chilrens' toys and books. I bought this because of the name touch pad, but apparently my daughteer said she needed something special to show or use it and didnn't have it, so the bopok was useless. I tried to write customer service to find out what was lacking, but got no help.

Want LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Book: Lulu The Letter-Spinning Spider Discount?

I was bought for my 13month daughtor.

This is her favorite litte touch book because lulu is very friendly friend.

This is worthy of money. We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment