Monday, October 21, 2013

Evenflo Switch A Roo

Evenflo Switch A Roo, Apple BookThis is by far the best Switch A Roo and is a must for the 1-2-3 Tea With Me Exersaucer. Push the lid and the tea pot plays one of four songs/sounds and flowers light up on the front of the pot. My 5 1/2-month old is glued to this toy. She also enjoys chewing on the accompanying tea cup, which is attached to the pot with a string.

my 4 month old son loves to chew on this toy while in the exersaucer! He seems to prefer it more than any of the original toys the exersaucer came with.

Buy Evenflo Switch A Roo Now

My Grandson lives in our home and we were given a used Excersaucer by Evenflo. When I found out that there were replacements for the current worn out toys on the exersaucer, I was thrilled. I purchased all 5 of the Switch-a Roos available and the only one that my Grandson did not like was the fish. The rest were very fun and motivational for my Grandson and I am thrilled that I can change out his toys to keep him from getting bored.

Read Best Reviews of Evenflo Switch A Roo Here

I bought this to replace the apple on my son's Evenflo ABC Exersaucer. While I have to say he loves it, after one or two days of use we noticed that the stickers covering the surfaces were coming off in his mouth. Anyone with a teething baby knows that everything on that Exersaucer goes straight into their mouths, including the original apple. This seems really dangerous to have stickers on an Exersaucer accessory.

Want Evenflo Switch A Roo Discount?

My little guy loves this switcharoo, but I've given it a 4 for one specific reason. The "stem" is too short. All of the other switcharoos that we own have a 6-8" stem that allows him to pull them towards him and shove them in his mouth. This one is so short that if he pulls on it hard enough he can pull it out of the hole since there is no give at all.

That said, he really loves turning pages, so this is right up his alley. He also really likes the mirror. I understand that the toy on top is probably heavier than most of the other options, but if they had just made the stem a little longer, this would have been perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment