Monday, October 21, 2013

Gund Rafferty Gray 14" Bear Plush

Gund Rafferty Gray 14' Bear PlushPositively darling. Everything there is to love about bears, this guy has in spades. I defy the most butch biker dude in Sturgis to look at this fuzzy face and try not to boop him on the nose. Irresistible!

This is one adorable and soft bear. I don't know why I thought he'd be bigger as his size is clearly stated. He will be loved.

Buy Gund Rafferty Gray 14" Bear Plush Now

This is a great new Gund bear! He is as cute as the photo and also is very soft to the touch. I would recommend adding Rafferty to your bear family.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Rafferty Gray 14" Bear Plush Here

I am absolutely in love with this bear! He is adorable, soft, and perfect for a cuddle! He is tons of fun and a great gift for kids and adults alike.

Want Gund Rafferty Gray 14" Bear Plush Discount?

My son loves this bear, but it has a small hole in one of the seams already after just a couple of weeks.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment