Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook RhymesI *almost* didn't buy this toy because of the reviewer who said that the pages were cardstock. They are stickers on a hard plastic page, NOT cardstock!!! Huge difference, especially with a 6 month old who likes to eat everything. I just got it yesterday and so far, it's a hit!

Lately I'm not impressed with Fisher Price. The last several toys of theirs have left me disappointed. They WERE the toy company I grew up with in the 80's but they no longer hold the market and there are better items available.

What the descipt doesn't tell you is that the illustrated pages on this are CARDSTOCK glued to the durable plastic "pages". Cardstock. That's not very baby friendly.

Vtech on the other hand has a nursery rhymes book (same concept, plastic musical light up pages) but their books illustrations were printed on high gloss stickers thus they are easy to wipe off and the pages don't run the risk of being torn, etc.

Great idea but done better by others.

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes Now

My 10 month old really enjoys this toy. She has started to move to music and loves to flip through books so it has worked out perfect for entertaining her for lengths of time. She doesn't quite get the buttons yet that refer to numbers, colors but that is part of the benefit of the toy...she'll grow and learn.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes Here

My 15 month old loves this book. He loves pushing the nose to hear the nursery rhymes.

The little songs are not annoying and the singing is pretty good.

It's awesome!

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Storybook Rhymes Discount?

I am a first time dad, and after hearing the news of my wife being pregnant, I immediately ran out and bought one of everything. This toy was a hit from day one. She has many toys that vary in price, but this one gets by far the most amount of attention, she screams with laughter when I open this book every time! I personally don't get it. To me it is a plastic book that has so so songs, nothing I would imagine she would like, but to her it is the best toy ever!!You should consider buying this for the price.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment