Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gund Scotty Black Scottie Dog 8" Plush

Gund Scotty  Black Scottie Dog 8' PlushThis Gundy is smaller than others that I have purchased. The dog is cute. I was surprised at the quality not as nice as others that I have purchased. The faux fur feels cheaper than ones I purchased many years ago. All in all, is okay, not great.

This little dog is precious !! He really does look like a Scottie Dog !! I may go in and but the little white one to go with it.

Buy Gund Scotty Black Scottie Dog 8" Plush Now

As always, Gund never fails to deliver! It was a gift for a nursing home resident, and she loved it! It was adorable and so soft and sweet! Thank-you! I would definitely order this product again

Read Best Reviews of Gund Scotty Black Scottie Dog 8" Plush Here

No comments:

Post a Comment