Friday, October 25, 2013

Maple Teethers

Maple TeethersMy 7 month old daughter LOVES these! I also have 3 of the Waldorf teethers and I like these much better. They are smoother and don't require waxing. These are very easy for her to grab and get into her mouth.

These are gorgeous -very well made. My baby is just 4 months old and isn't too interested in them yet (she's just learning to grab and her little mouth doesn't quite fit around the teether)...but I bet she'll really love them in a couple months. If you're looking for a reasonably priced Waldorf-type teether (these are JUST as good quality as the super expensive Waldorf teethers I've seen) buy this. And I'm not easily pleased.

Buy Maple Teethers Now

these are great... except that baby doesn't actually use them for teething. It's more of a toy to hold and bang on things with. They are nice, though, and we do take them everywhere.

Read Best Reviews of Maple Teethers Here

I love it! I do not need to worry about what kind of chemicals are on it or if it may leach into my baby. Yes there is no finish on it, but that is what you want, you do not want this riddled with chemicals, be glad it does not have a finish on it. It is not rough it is smooth. I put 1 drop of clove oil to 2 tablespoon organic extra virgin olive oil then rub that on the toy, the clove oil help to numb the mouth naturally ( you MUST use olive oil no water with the clove oil and use no less then 2 tablespoons to 1 drop ).

Want Maple Teethers Discount?

These teethers are unbelievably smooth and made of a very hard maple; there's no chance of splintering, a concern of mine before they arrived. I love that each teether is slightly different in its shape and wood grain, a real handmade item (or at least it appears to be handmade, as each is unique). They're a perfect size to fit in a baby's small hands, and the angled or rounded edges are just right for fitting between a baby's sore gums. Each comes with a tiny stamp with the name of the maker in Vermont and the date it was made--ours are stamped with 6/10, which means they were made only a month ago. We have a baby who is just starting to teeth, and he likes gnawing on these. Good all-natural product--I'm glad we purchased them.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment