Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lamaze Patty the Panda

Lamaze Patty the PandaI was walking through a store with my 3 month old daughter. In an effort to try and distract her from screaming, I saw this little panda and showed it to her. She instantly went from screeching to smiling. She loves this toy! She tries to grab it and always smiles when she sees it. I hope they make other toys with this character in it!

My 3 month old was only moderately interested in the multitude of infant toys that I bought for her. As soon as she saw Patty the Panda however, she got very excited! She interacted with the toy for quite a while! Any time that she is especially fussy, I show her Patty the Panda and her mood quickly changes! I'm buying this for each of my pregnant friends.

Buy Lamaze Patty the Panda Now

When I bought this for my boy, my wife thought it was a waste of money. Since them, it has been one of his preferate toys. I don't know if he cares at all about the Panda but he seems to be fascinated by the ring and the flowers that the bear has in its hands. He spends a lot of time studying them.

Highly recommended Lamaze toy !

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Patty the Panda Here

I bought this for my daughter early on, and she hardly glanced at it; but at 3 months she suddenly fell in love with her Patty Panda. She loves to hold Patty, suck on her face and legs, squeeze her crinkly parts (hand and feet), and chew on the plastic teething ring. This has been a great toy. I'm very happy with the Lamaze line of toys for children.

Want Lamaze Patty the Panda Discount?

Another awesome addition to my Lamaze animal collection. Contrasting colors=perfect. Wish it had a little more texture variation like some of the others, but every toy has its unique purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment