Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little Tikes 2 in 1 Farm Sort and Stack

Little Tikes 2 in 1 Farm Sort and StackMy twins received this as a gift. They weren't ready for it when they got it and I considered exchanging it because I already had a different shape sorter but my husband talked me into keeping it. I wish that I had exchanged it. My kids are now 15 months old and hardly ever play with it for several reasons. Putting shapes into a horizontal wall is very difficult. Really the only way that they can get the shapes in is to put the toy on its side and this makes the silo part of the toy useless. But the silo part of the toy is almost useless anyway. The center tower part comes off VERY easily and my kids won't and can't keep it in place to stack the hay. I think that they have literally put one of the hay bales on the center pole once.

The only saving grace is that for some strange reason the center yellow pole that the hay bales go on is a favorite toy around here. They walk around with this strange thing and love it.

The toy is cute, but there are much better and more functional shape sorters on the market. I recommend that you look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment