Thursday, October 31, 2013

P'Kolino Puzzle Stacker

P'Kolino Full Size Puzzle StackerThis toy stimulated my 3 yr old b/c of the puzzle factor and my 11 mth old enjoyed taking the rings off and trying to put them back on.

The pieces are unfinished, we'll have to sand them down before giving it to the kids. The colors are very dull compared to the picture.

Buy P'Kolino Puzzle Stacker Now

I purchased this toy for my one year old grandson. The quality is wonderful it's so difficult today to find toys as well made as the ones I bought for my own children years ago. The colors were just about as vivid as in the picture and the wood finish was very smooth. I especially like the fact that the rings can be stacked in any order. I am sure this toy will be passed down for many years to come. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Read Best Reviews of P'Kolino Puzzle Stacker Here

As a previous reviewer mentioned, the puzzle stacker we received does have numerous rough edges, unlike the Haba and Melissa and Doug etc toys we own. I haven't filed the edges down, and they don't bother my 2.5yrold at all (ours is not jagged enough to cause splinters or scrape her skin, more-so just rough). Our version's colours are vibrant as pictured though.

My 2.5yr old daughter enjoys manipulating this puzzle stacker at this point she is able to pair the correct sized colored/natural pieces together, but is not really interested in then stacking the pairs in correct size order. She also enjoys rolling the pairs across the floor and watching them wobble apart.

Because of how much she enjoys playing with it, I would buy it again. For the price it should be finished better though.

Want P'Kolino Puzzle Stacker Discount?

I bought the stacker thinking that it would be a fun toy for my grandsons and after seeing them play I definitely recommend the P'kolino Puzzle Stacker because THEY LOVE IT!!! It's not only a fun toy for them; it's also educational and helps to improve their motor skills.

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment