Saturday, October 26, 2013

Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Lion, Golden

Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Lion, GoldenI purchased this as a present for my son's first birthday. He has a fascination with tags, as most children do, so he took to this stuffed animal immediately. He sleeps with him every night!

Considering my daughter is the single most important person in my life right now, I wanted to be sure I got her something she loved. We had lost her pink teddy-bear, which she adored, and attempted to replace it with this item. She has an obsession with silky tags. She rubbed the tag on her bear until it frayed, and did the same to her blanket. This one is filled with tags so I thought she might apprecite it.

Although the item is top notch and I highly recommend it for craftsmanship and durability, unfortunately it did not impress my three-year-old as much a I thought it would. Perhaps she will grow to like it.

Buy Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Lion, Golden Now

We love taggie products. My little one never had a favorite animal or blanket until we got him this at about 14 months. He sleeps with it every night. Before that, we had the blankets, which were nice when he was a little baby because they are light and he could play with the tags while nursing. He loves the lion and takes it on car trips or to the couch when sick or tired. It says surface wash only, but after a vomit incident, I threw it in the washing machine and figured, why not because we were going to have to replace it anyway. To my surprise, it's as good as new. Very impressed with this brand, even though the products are all made in China.

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Lion, Golden Here

I have purchased two of these adorable lions and love them both. My son is very attached to his "Rah-Rah" and we ordered a second one when we thought we had lost the first one. It is SUPER soft and is holding up well. My only complaint its that it does not wash well. The instructions on the tag do say it is spot wash only, but it is a kids toy and if most kids are as messy as my toddler, spot washing wont cut it. Overall very pleased and am a big fan of the Taggies brand.

Want Taggies Oh So Softies Plush Lion, Golden Discount?

This is a super cute stuffed toy. It is soft and my son LOVES it. However, I am unimpressed with the quality. Within two weeks of having it, one of the tags had almost completely ripped off. I ended up taking it off, thinking he might pull it and shove it in his mouth. Now, he has had it for about three months and the seam holding the head on starting coming loose. The stuffing was hanging out of the lion's neck! Luckily I know how to sew and saved the day, since "Roar" is a well loved toy. Keep an eye on this toy to avoid choking hazards!

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment