Thursday, October 31, 2013

The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Kitty with sound by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Kitty with sound by Kids PreferredGot this as a gift for my friend's baby. She loved it, and it came from one of her favorite books!

Being big fans of Eric Carle's books, I added this Purple Cat (from Brown Bear, Brown Bear) to the other EC developmental toys in my baby's crib. This kitty cat is very cute and adorable and made very well. The stitching is tight, the fabric is very soft and the attachments are stable. I wish there were more attachments (like the Grouchy Ladybug toy), however, this is still very cute and will become a beautiful decorative item when one day she finally outgrows it. Did I mention that the plush cat is the size of a medium stuffed animal? Good size. I'm pleased with this item and will be adding more of these Eric Carle toys in time.

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Kitty with sound by Kids Preferred Now

No comments:

Post a Comment