Friday, October 25, 2013

Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile

Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile, BlueMobiles are a must have product for babies. This mobile has met all my expectations.

Pros:

1. This is a major plus The mobile is universal. You can place it in any crib style. I bought a very expensive crib with lots of intricate wood details and found that it was hard to put one of those mobiles they sell with matching bedding sets. I also use it in my cradle. Very versatile.

2. Animals are big enough for baby to pay attention. The Elephant, Giraffe and Monkey are attached to two strings and they move their heads down and up to face baby as they approach the baby while going down.

3. Lots of music and lasts longer than most. White noise did help calm crying baby.

4. Can be adjusted to different heights by adjusting the music box. This is a great feature for when baby can reach up to grab the mobile.

5. Sound level can be adjusted.

6. Night light is awesome. By the way you can turn it off, it it bothers you. There are two on features. One with night light the other one without it.

8. Baby can press on buttons to change music.

Cons:

I really don't care about this one, but it does make a clacking noise. It doesn't bother my girl. I did figure out why it does this. The blue disks that hold the animals shake when the animals turn. The disk has to be able to slightly turn in order to allow animals to twirl around and have heads smile at baby as it starts going down.

Overall, I love the mobile. It has given me some sanity by entertaining my baby girl. Best of all she loves it. She even talks to the animals.

This mobile is mostly excellent great quality speakers and the animals are fun for my baby to watch. The light is bright enough to see what's going on but not too bright to turn on at night. The selection of music is fun and varied and the heartbeat sound is so soothing to my baby. Why not 5 stars, you ask? There's one major problem. While you can choose a category (such as classical or white noise) of music to play for 40 minutes, the sound changes within that category. For example, the hearbeat sound puts my baby right to sleep but I can't just play the heartbeat. After a minute or two it changes to the stream and then the animals sounds or whatever other white noise sounds there are. As soon as it switches from hearbeat to stream my little guy wakes up. I'm so bummed because I LOVE everything else about this amazing mobile. What a shame.

Buy Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile Now

After looking for not only a cute mobile, but also one that would do a good job, I selected this one and could not be happier. It is for my newborn sister. First off, it is very pretty. It was fairly easy to install, and does not seem to move or to be at risk of falling. The selection of music, and the lenght are great. There is enough choice to please any baby's tastes. The lights are really dimmed and peaceful. The toys make a light noise when they rotate (which based on other reviews was my only concern when I purchased it), but it is almost nothing, and it is certainly not an issue for baby to fall sleep or rest in his/her crib ! I am sure this will grow to be excellent entertainement for my baby sister when she can move better and be more aware of her surroundings. Mommy and daddy love this mobile too. I was hoping to find a mobile with remote control, but since I could not have it all, I settled for one without...and came to realize that the remote would be pretty useless at this point (and since one piece of music last 40 mins, it gives baby plenty of time to fall asleep!). So far, I cannot mention one thing I dislike. Honnestly, I am very picky, which is why I looked and looked, the price seems fair, and I do not regret this purchase at all.

Read Best Reviews of Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile Here

Overall, its a wonderful mobile. only complaint I would have about it, is while the little animals are twirling around..it tends to make a clacking noise. While my baby is falling asleep, it scares him sometimes

Want Tiny Love Soothe 'n Groove Mobile Discount?

This was the second mobile that we purchased first one was visually stimulated but no movement or sound, so we purchased this one. Our son loves this one. And the music is fine for both playtime in the nursery and baby falling asleep. Only complaint is that it makes a soft "cranking" noise when it moves. Not a deal breaker, but wish the mechanics were silent (why I gave 4-stars). Overall, very pleased with purchase and would recommend especially compared to others available.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment