Friday, October 25, 2013

Dream On Me 2 in 1 Crossover Musical Walker and Rocker

Dream On Me 2 in 1 Crossover Musical Walker and Rocker, Pinkeverytime i put my little one in this thing i always get smiles out of him. he seems to really enjoy the walker and it is very versitile. i did not get the color indicated but i am still pretty happy woth it

Bought this as a replacement for another model of the same brand. This has 4 directional wheels and my daughter loves this walker. She is all smiles and da-da ba-ba as soon as we put her in this walker. It moves very easily unlike the model that we returned which has only 2 directional wheels in the front. The color is not what we said we'll be getting by the Amazon lady on phone, but still I'll keep it as it serves the purpose very well. Quality is not top-notch but feels safe and reassuring. Very happy with it. Yes, I recommend it if you are not too picky with the quality. The lights, music and other little toys are nice add-ons. I would have given it 5 stars if the quality was better. But I didn't expect it to be Fisher-Price quality anyway. So, I'm satisfied with what I got.

Buy Dream On Me 2 in 1 Crossover Musical Walker and Rocker Now

No comments:

Post a Comment