Sunday, October 27, 2013

VTech - 3 - In - 1 Smart Wheels

VTech - 3 - In - 1 Smart WheelsGranny and Paps got this for Bryce for his first Christmas when he was 8 months old. He didn't use it much at first because we'd put it completely together as a rocker due to him having so many tummy toys. Now that he's walking (running LOL) he LOVES this toy! It has different learning modes that help keep his play fresh. He loves the music and the lights and rocking on it. He will sit on it with his feet up while he watches cartoons. It is very sturdy as Bryce went through a stage of pushing everything over. This toy handles his abuse well. We still have it set up as a rocker and will be making it a ride-on scooter soon.

I do have to say that the one we have is slightly different than the one pictured here. The seat on the one we have is longer and the accessories on the "dash" are placed differently. You may be able to see the differences in the "Customer Images" that I submitted...

Got this on sale at Amazon for. Great deal. Both of my kids love it.

This toy is packed with lots of little functions not mentioned in the manual. For example, one function sings the ABC song and another says the ABC's in ascending order as you turn the wheel. There are three electronic modes, and the shifter and steering wheel works differently based on the modes.

I gave it a 4 star because it was built with lighter plastic, making it easy to tilt over when a small infant (over 25lbs) leans on it. The steering wheel should be padded more for infant comfort. The four supporting wheels should be more padded so it wont' scratch the tile/hardwood floors. The wheels don't move well, so don't expect kids be able to ride it like a tricycle. I put this on a carpet surface and into the Rocker, so my two kids can sit, rock, and play.

I wish the manufacturer will spend a few more dollars to use heavier material.

Buy VTech - 3 - In - 1 Smart Wheels Now

This toy is entertaining for all my children. The more they play with it the more they discover it does.

Do not consider it a riding toy. It really doesn't ride well. Who needs a riding computer anyway?

Highly recommended for hours of entertainment.

Read Best Reviews of VTech - 3 - In - 1 Smart Wheels Here

I searched on the internet for my son's first riding toy for Christmas. He was 10 months at the time. Ratings were good so I looked at the actual product in a local store. On first glance in the box it looked cheap. Decided not to get it. Out of despiration closer to Christmas I bought it and I am soooo glad I did. It is a great toy!!! As from previous reviews, when it is in the riding mode, it doesn't function well with rolling. However, when the bottom is converted in the rocking mode, my son sat and played for long periods of time. He couldn't walk by it without sitting on it even for a few seconds. As for construction, toys for this age group are grosely over priced. You are getting what you pay for and construction was very acceptable for age range. After just a few trys my 10 month old was able to get on and off without any problem. Had more functions than I realized when making the decision to buy. I would buy again and recommend to others!

Want VTech - 3 - In - 1 Smart Wheels Discount?

I can hardly get him to play with anything else. He loves to sit on it and straddle the seat and stand on the side rails. He will sit and play on this toy for hours... being so little I have to sit on the floor and hold him, but he's learning balance, he figured out that he can turn the steering wheel and make it sing the alphabet. He loves getting on and off it. He really gets excited on it, banging away at all the buttons. I can't wait until he's big enough that I can turn the rocking base around to the wheels and let him ride on it. I'm so glad I bought this when it was on special. I only regret not getting a few more for children of friends.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment