Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lamaze High-Contrast Bend and Squeak Toy

Lamaze High-Contrast Bend and Squeak Toy, PenquinI bought this for my new grandson who is almost 1 month old and he loves this toy. There is a squeeker that is not too loud. There is one problem, the label that is sewn on with the Lamaze Brand is very rough. It seems that the stitching is smooth on one end, but not the other.

My 8-month-old has loved this toy for months. It took him a while to figure out how to make it squeak (which he does by holding it and thwacking it down on his leg or the floor). But he always has a smile for it and is happy to play with it.

The green fabric hasn't held up very well; it's kind of pill-y and worn. Maybe that's in part, though, because I put it in the washing machine once. (It took a week or so for all the water to drain from the squeaker! Yes, I know, it's surface wash only. Other than that, the toy survived the wash well.)

Buy Lamaze High-Contrast Bend and Squeak Toy Now

This little penguin on a stick is so cute. I love it because it's easy enough for the baby to squeak themselves. Also, it's always a great trick when you need baby to look at the camera. Works every time!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze High-Contrast Bend and Squeak Toy Here

I really love penguins. This is the first rattle I bought for my daughter. She loves to suck in its beak and squeeze the handle (where the squeaker is). It's light enough that she was able to hold it at less than three months old.

Want Lamaze High-Contrast Bend and Squeak Toy Discount?

My son absolutely loves this thing, it does not leave his side. He got this for Christmas when he was a month old and now he's 11 months and he's still attached to it. I love how he crawls across the room with it in his hand, squeaking as he goes. It's soft, squishy and it makes a pleasant squeaking noise. I highly recommend this for any baby.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment